To ensure we offer market leading advice we need to keep a finger on the pulse! Check out what the “word on the street” is in the market.
Live the Orewa Lifestyle!
No doubt about it, the current owners have absolutely loved living here, and being positioned in one of the best streets in Orewa on the flat - it’s easy to see why!
This 2-bedroom brick and tile beauty has been lovingly maintained and will be an amazing opportunity for one lucky buyer. This home has been tastefully renovated and decorated throughout – a modern kitchen for cooking/baking enthusiasts and a heat pump to keep the open plan living areas cosy.
There really is a lot to like;
- Solid brick and tile 1980s construction
- Privacy of being a rear property with own newly concreted driveway
- Additional hobby room to unwind and relax in
- A conservatory to catch the afternoon sun while enjoying the garden view
- Garage parking for 1 car, plus plenty of space for additional off-street parking
- Easy to maintain gardens and planting with two garden sheds for tools
This property is located in a very popular location – a short stroll to the beach in one direction, pretty Victor Eaves Park in another, plus all the shops and amenities of Orewa township on your doorstep. You can literally leave the car at home!
Orewa Beach is an extremely popular township and thriving community located 30 minutes from Auckland’s harbour bridge, and boasts a beautiful safe 3 kms of beach coastline with plenty of specialty shops and services, restaurants, supermarkets, dairies, banks and accommodation. If you are looking to downsize, but want the vibrant lifestyle of living near a beach community – then Orewa is the place for you.
Opportunities like this are rare, and this property will not be on the market for long. You will need to move quickly to secure your interest!
Share this listing