L / 8 Moana Avenue, Orewa, Rodney, Auckland 0931
BANKS ENVY- OWNERS PRIDE !
Why keep your money in the Bank when you can own a commercial investment property ?
Rarely do properties like this come on the market that have the best location and a long lease to appeal to all investors seeking a long-term view in this desirable beach town.
• Immaculate road fronting retail unit with a new 4-year lease
• Long standing Lotto and retail business profile as tenancy
• Yielding a net income of $45,000 pa + GST + outgoings
• Positioned amongst a range of complementing businesses
• Significant foot traffic and located in the main hub of town centre
• Town Centre zoning creates inherent future development prospects
This is a great opportunity for commercial investors to own a high exposure tenanted investment property in the desirable suburb of Orewa. Residential investors wanting to switch to commercial should also give this enviable property a serious look as interest rates at a historical low level.
The property is in the complex called Westpac Plaza which caters to a wide range of known retail, service and hospitality outlets right in the heart of this popular beach town. Neighbouring is the Library and New World supermarket plus the famous Orewa Beach is a hop across the road.
Only 30 minutes north of Auckland, Orewa is continuously developing further due to all its amenities and easy access to motorway and public transport. With lack of new commercial developments in Orewa this could be a real good buy for the savvy investor.
Price: By Negotiation
Call Mustan Bagasra for more information or to book an appointment to view Ph: 021 470 315